Terra-Tempus Forums
Please log in!
Terra-Tempus Forums
Please log in!
Terra-Tempus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Terra-Tempus Forums!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» White list
[README] Your First Promotion! I_icon_minitimeby UnstopableGamr Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:31 am

» Brodsterbmx's moderator application
[README] Your First Promotion! I_icon_minitimeby brodsterbmx Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:47 am

» [8/3/12] We're back!
[README] Your First Promotion! I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:36 pm

» [8/1/12] Well this just sucks...
[README] Your First Promotion! I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:05 pm

» promotion application for nkmlegecy
[README] Your First Promotion! I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:04 am

» Promotion! Mod!
[README] Your First Promotion! I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:01 am

» Favorite Music
[README] Your First Promotion! I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:57 pm

» [ULTIMATE README] A README For Everything
[README] Your First Promotion! I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:19 pm

» [README] Website Guidelines
[README] Your First Promotion! I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 pm

Top posters
Smidds
[README] Your First Promotion! I_vote_lcap[README] Your First Promotion! I_voting_bar[README] Your First Promotion! I_vote_rcap 
brodsterbmx
[README] Your First Promotion! I_vote_lcap[README] Your First Promotion! I_voting_bar[README] Your First Promotion! I_vote_rcap 
UnstopableGamr
nkmlegecy
meep__moop
JixRenti
Most Viewed Topics
Brodsterbmx's moderator application
[ULTIMATE README] A README For Everything
Promotion! Mod!
[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands
White list
[8/1/12] Well this just sucks...
[README] Your First Promotion!
promotion application for nkmlegecy
[8/3/12] We're back!
[iConomy] The Basics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smidds
Admin
Smidds

[README] Your First Promotion! Empty
PostSubject: [README] Your First Promotion!   [README] Your First Promotion! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 pm

So You Think You're Ready For a Promotion?
[README] Your First Promotion! 31760-425x272-Job_promotion

Well well well.. You think you deserve a promotion eh? First, I want you to read the below and actually contemplate whether you fit into any of the following:

• Have you helped a new player with anything?
  • Have you helped an Admin, Mod, Donor? The Owner?
  • Have you made any contribution to bug hunting?
  • Have you been kind to new players? Welcoming?

Another thing to think about, is we keep chat logs! We HIGHLY advise that if you plan on getting a rankup, be kind, courteous, and all around a good person! Those who are in charge have the right to deny, or at least put their two bits in on every single promotion!

YOUR APPLICATION MUST FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES!

In game name:
Why you think you should get promoted:
Current rank:

Failure to abide by the above will result in a deleted post! You've been warned!
Back to top Go down
https://terratempusforum.board-directory.net

Page 1 of 1