Terra-Tempus Forums
Please log in!
Terra-Tempus Forums
Please log in!
Terra-Tempus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Terra-Tempus Forums!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» White list
[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_icon_minitimeby UnstopableGamr Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:31 am

» Brodsterbmx's moderator application
[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_icon_minitimeby brodsterbmx Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:47 am

» [8/3/12] We're back!
[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:36 pm

» [8/1/12] Well this just sucks...
[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:05 pm

» promotion application for nkmlegecy
[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:04 am

» Promotion! Mod!
[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:01 am

» Favorite Music
[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:57 pm

» [ULTIMATE README] A README For Everything
[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:19 pm

» [README] Website Guidelines
[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 pm

Top posters
Smidds
[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_vote_lcap[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_voting_bar[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_vote_rcap 
brodsterbmx
[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_vote_lcap[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_voting_bar[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_vote_rcap 
UnstopableGamr
nkmlegecy
meep__moop
JixRenti
Most Viewed Topics
Brodsterbmx's moderator application
[ULTIMATE README] A README For Everything
Promotion! Mod!
[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands
White list
[8/1/12] Well this just sucks...
[README] Your First Promotion!
promotion application for nkmlegecy
[8/3/12] We're back!
[iConomy] The Basics

[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smidds
Admin
Smidds

[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands Empty
PostSubject: [Essentials] Basic Essential Commands   [Essentials] Basic Essential Commands I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Essentials Basic Comands

[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands Red-flask-hi.png.-m1
Essentials

So what's this?
Well, essentially, essentials is a plugin that allows you to have a command, for everything.
Some of the possibilities are:

1. Teleportation
  2. Weather
  3. Time
  4. Item Spawning
  5. Gamemodes
  6. Spawning in general
  7. Much more!

Okay, but why do I want this?
Most common players come to love essentials, once they realize that it's this plugin that's doing the work Wink
To everyone, essentials allows for /spawn /sethome /home /tpa {} /tpaccept /tpdeny /tphere /time /back etc.
And to those admin/moderators/donors out there, you get some interesting features of setting more than one home, /time set {}
/weather {sun|storm} /i {item name} /gm /give {name} {item} etc.
Basically, essentials allows for you to have an amazing set of commands that are very useful indeed!

But what are all the commands I can do?
Well, all the commands that YOU can do, are really group specific, and I'm not going to list them all here (See the stickie at the top of this forum) but I will link to the commands page for essentials, and you can either guess and check, or just play around with the ones you think you know, or know but don't know how to use Wink
http://ess.khhq.net/wiki/Command_Reference

Here's just some basics everyone has
  1. /time
  2. /spawn
  3. /sethome
  4. /home {}
  5. /tpa (Ask to TP to someone)
  6. /tphere (Ask someone to TP to you)
  7. /tpaccept (Accept a TP)
  8. /tpdeny (Deny a TP)
  9. /back (TP to last location)
Back to top Go down